The thick tabletop, chunky legs and solid bottom stretcher that runs the length of the table and is supported at intervals by chunky uprights mean you’re guaranteed a dining table that will last for years of regular use.
- The Reclaimed Teak:
- Teak is far superior to any other timber for use outdoors.
- The grain is naturally dense with very oily characteristics and this makes it less likely to crack or split and also make it extremely workable.
- Reclaimed teak already has a certain amount of natural weathering from previous uses and this table is finished with a black wash that offers further protection and highlights the grain for further rustic appeal.
- For cosmetic purposes, you can change the outward appearance of teak and protect it against staining, etc with the use of our Teak Care Products.
- We do not recommend the use of teak oil.
Ecolene Outdoor Rattan:
Renowned for producing the highest quality outdoor rattan fibres in an abundance of vivid colours Ecolene really is the go-to manufacturer for quality and long-lasting appeal in the world of outdoor rattan.
Their fibres are made to the following quality specifications.
It is easy to wipe down; requiring little maintenance.
Ecolene is an eco-friendly material which contains no harmful Cadmium, Lead or Chromium that other manufacturers still use and can harm the environment.
The textured surface looks and feels like natural rattan.
It has a high resistance to water of all types including sea-water and chlorinated water.
All Ecolene products are protected under full guarantee for three years from the date of purchase.
The colours on an Ecolene rattan-weave are just as vibrant as those in the wood and abaca ranges.
It can tolerate a temperature range from -70 to +70 degrees celsius meaning the colour does not fade or degrade.
Ecolene is 100% recyclable.
Leg Construction: x 20cm x 100cm
Seville Armchair Dimensions:
Width: 64 cm
Height: 89 cm
Depth: 66 cm
Seat width: 50 cm
Seat depth: 44.5 Cm
Seat height: 42 cm
Arm height: 64 cm
Please Note: This product uses reclaimed timber which by its very nature includes inconsistencies in the grain and a skilled craft technique called 'patching.'. This is a characteristic of all reclaimed furniture and simply adds to the bespoke, eye-catching nature of the design.