A very thick table top, chunky legs and solid bottom stretcher that runs the length of the table and is supported at intervals by chunky uprights
outdoor rattan chairs have aluminium frames and toughened caps on the feet making them long lasting and rust free
Ecolene Outdoor Rattan:
Their fibres are made to the following quality specifications.
- It is easy to wipe down; requiring little maintenance.
- Ecolene is an eco-friendly material which contains no harmful Cadmium, Lead or Chromium that other manufacturers still use and can harm the environment.
- The textured surface looks and feels like natural rattan.
- It has a high resistance to water of all types including sea-water and chlorinated water.
- All Ecolene products are protected under full guarantee for three years from date of purchase.
- The colours on an Ecolene rattan-weave are just as vibrant as those in the wood and abaca ranges.
- It can tolerate a temperature range from -70 to +70 degrees celsius meaning the colour does not fade or degrade.
- Ecolene is 100% recyclable.
The grain is naturally dense with very oily characteristics and this makes it less likely to crack
Reclaimed teak already has a certain amount of natural weathering from previous uses and this table is finished with a black wash that offers further protection
Leg Construction: x 20cm x 100cm
Seville Armchair Dimensions:
Width: 64 cm
Height: 89 cm
Depth: 66 cm
Seat width: 50 cm
Seat depth: 44.5 Cm
Seat height: 42 cm
Arm height: 64 cm