- It contains no Lead, Cadmium or Chromium – unlike other brands on the market – that are harmful to the environment and is 100% recyclable.
- All fibres are UV stabilised and colour fast.
- The fibres are highly resistant to water including sea and chlorinated water an important quality for outdoor use.
- As a fibre it is tested to withstand a range of temperatures from -70 to +70 giving it that non-fade or degrade quality for long-lasting appeal.
- The weave they produce is virtually maintenance free and can be cleaned easily and quickly a quick wipe down every now and again with a wet cloth.
We offer a three-year guarantee on the Ecolene Rattan Chairs ...
The Teak Table:
The reclaimed teak table is lovingly crafted using mortise and tenon, reinforced with teak dowels. The joints won’t fail over time or develop a ‘wobble’ as is the case with other mass-produced furniture on the market today.
The real feature piece is the chunky and ornate pedestal leg which simply oozes rustic character.
The wood is chosen and cut by hand making each table bespoke and ensuring the highest quality every time.
The table top is super-smooth along its entirety almost as if the joints aren’t there if you close your eyes and run your hands across it.
Width: 64 cm
Height: 89 cm
Depth: 66 cm
Seat width: 50 cm
Seat depth: 44.5 cm
Seat height: 42 cm
Arm height: 64 cm
Table Thickness: 6cm