Apple Day Beds work to the same basic design with similar design features throughout …
- A familiar and quirky ‘apple shaped’ design complete with removable stalk on top.
- An inner compartment full of sumptuous cushions that simply begs you to get in and relax.
- A rotating top section that can be opened in a number of different apertures
- Coated aluminium frames that are rust-free and tough enough for regular outdoor use.
- The synthetic rattan weave is striking in colour and very hard wearing in outdoor environments as it is laboratory tested for use across an extreme range of temperatures.
- It’s UV tested for that non-fade quality.
- Very easy to clean.
- Extremely eye-catching and exclusive to us – as it is based on natural water hyacinth as opposed to the more run of the mill rattan sold by other retailers.
Quality Olefin Fabrics:
Olefin fibres offer the highest quality fabrics for outdoor use ...
- Raw materials used are 100% recyclable with little or no waste produced in production.
- They have a massive resistance to abrasion, chemical attack, staining and mildew.
- UV stabilisers mean they block 96% of the sun’s harmful rays and solution dying means they don’t fade easily.
- Thermal bonding of the fibres makes them tough even when wet.
- Low moisture absorption means they dry super quickly.
All the modern materials used in this day bed are 100% recyclable and the manufacturing processes used produce very little waste giving the whole thing an environmentally friendly feel – along with undeniable luxury that come as standard.
Height: 2.3m (including stalk)
Internal seating area: 175cm diameter
Internal area: 195cm diameter
Swivel top : 360 degrees
Swivel base : 360 degree Turntable can be removed to use wheel base 6mm weave